Getting Naked Experiment

"Getting Naked" is now available. Click the BOOK tab to order!

Home of The Getting Naked Movement and the book that started it all. A 24/7 community to help the world find happiness in love, and life.

Members

Latest Activity

Rich Briggs posted a status
"Hello Harlan, and ladies on this site. I posted back in January 2013 regarding getting my confidence and my mojo back. I need to update so"
Monday
Sheryl posted a blog post

serendipity

when you least expect it, it will happen.what is IT?love.i met him. Have patience friends! See More
Oct 10
elaine posted a blog post

9 months man sober

There should be a 12 step program for people like me. Against all odds I have been single for over…See More
Sep 27

safety in numbers

That was fast, it doesn't too long before true colors shine through.Twenty percent it was what he…See More
Aug 21
Sheryl replied to Steve Henry's discussion Sadness
"you are definitely ready. taking the risk of asking her means your ready for the possibility of…"
Aug 11

the risk challenge

the last blog entry was about feeling idle and going nowhere fast. Harlan suggested i pick one…See More
Aug 11
Sheryl commented on Sheryl's blog post idle
"well Harlan, didn't you make a comment just in time. yesterday i was invited to a local car…"
Jun 15
Harlan Cohen commented on Sheryl's blog post idle
"Sheryl, Do something active. Pick one thing this summer that will put you in rooms with people…"
Jun 15

All Discussions Tagged 'harlan' (9)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Week #1 - Choose Your Experiment, Commit, Your Informal Relationship Education

Welcome to Week #1 of the Getting Naked Experiment! This week, you have three NAKED challenges: 1) Choose your experiment. 2) Commit to yo…

Started by Harlan Cohen

34 Oct 11, 2013
Reply by Nina

Week #4 | GETTING NAKED EXERCISE - Turning Excuses Into Answers

Week #4 | GETTING NAKED EXERCISE - Turning Excuses Into Answers You don’t know if he’s single, you don’t know if she’s interested, you don’…

Started by Harlan Cohen

0 Feb 12, 2013

Week #3 | GETTING NAKED EXERCISE - Training in Your Emotional Thong

TRAINING IN YOUR EMOTIONAL THONG For this week’s NAKED exercise, you’ll need an open mind and three pairs of thong underwear (yes, men need…

Started by Harlan Cohen

0 Feb 2, 2013

INTRO TO WEEK #2 | GETTING NAKED EXPERIMENT

Welcome to Week #2 of The Getting Naked Experiment!  This week you’ll become intimately familiar with The Universal Rejection Truth of Da…

Started by Harlan Cohen

0 Jan 25, 2013

Best Online Dating Advice, Please Share...

Hi Naked Experimenters, If you've read the book or attended one of my live events, you know I'm a huge fan of online dating.  Never before…

Started by Harlan Cohen

5 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by Harlan Cohen

Risk-Taking Reports...

Welcome Naked Experimenters! So, how did it go this weekend? What risk did you take?  What risk didn't you take? What went right? What went…

Started by Harlan Cohen

0 Nov 16, 2012

Best Way To Start a Conversation (a.k.a. the pick up)

WOMEN & MEN:  Looking to help people start conversations with potential partners for their Getting Naked Experiments. What's the best w…

Started by Harlan Cohen

4 Jun 18, 2012
Reply by Gerald Perlas

What have you done to find love today?

ONE QUESTION: What have you done to find love today?  Use this thread to post your answers on a daily basis. NEED HELP ANSWERING?  Conside…

Started by Harlan Cohen

2 May 20, 2012
Reply by Daniël Maree

What to say or NOT to say to a woman

WOMEN:  A woman recently asked me why men refer to women as sexy or hot. She said she found it insulting.  She felt objectified. I explaine…

Started by Harlan Cohen

3 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by Nicole Hasenbeck

RSS

© 2014   Created by Harlan Cohen.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service